Sunday, December 20, 2009

Road trip to Toowomba...

It's summer holiday and of coz I did like to do something exceptional this summer since it's my first summer in australia. Travelling?? I love to travel but I am currently broke. Work?? I did love to but who wants to hire me.. To work as a waitress, we will have to attend RSA course which cost 60 dollars.. Cleaner?? U need experience as a cleaner and it's really a competitive part time job. Lucky for me, I got a job as a sales representitive where I can travel and meet lots of people from around the world. It's an outdoor job and hell ya.. I complain about my job everyday. One thing that keeps me moving everyday was my teammates. =)

They are the most awesome people i met this holiday! After a few months rushing university assignments and meeting deadline, finally I got to meet people who doesn't talk about assignments, test and those serious shit stuff. The great thing about this job: I got to travel for free! ^^ My team was on a road trip to Toowomba last week. We weren't in a big city or a big town. We were at places like this :

yeap... australia outback!!
and guess what!? this is where i met the first MR or MRS wild kangaroo! =)

love this horse..
sheeps who stop and stare at me and wonders why m I walking with 2 legs instead of 4..

My daily lunch.. I miss char guew teow and roti telur... =(

Frankly speaking, I wasn't good at sales.. =( But I really enjoyed myself because I met new people who comes from different background... EVERYDAY~~