Friday, July 31, 2009

My first week at UQ

It's my first week at UQ ! Well, let's see... i lost my way on my first day of uni ( freaking big castles) , i accidentally triggered the alarm while cooking a few days ago, i got my timetable and subject messed up and I fall from my bike while trying to cycle up a curb, I almost got billed for a 150 dollar because of a book i borrow from uni which came out a mistake made by the library. Everything goes wrong as usual for the first week of uni. I will here bring u on a tour to UQ ^^



As for this week, here are a few night scene shots at the city :

following picture was taken by nicky*

There's a whole lots more of pics but i better leave coz i have whole lots of work to waiting for me again.T..T Qnyway, speaking of my subjects. I am kinda very worry about this. Remember I did mention about electromagnetism subject I took at Inti? Hell ya.. I will be taking advance of it here now.. It's gonna be a tough week.