Friday, July 24, 2009

A new chapter

Here's a new chapter of my life...


To all: sorry for leaving without notifying due to time restrictions...
Anyway, I am in Brisbane , Australia to further my studies. I will be here for 2 years or more to start a new chapter of my life. Here are 2 of my main sponsors whom I felt really grateful for...

wait... don't ask me why i made this decision despite the current situation because I am fed up of answering that. I rate that question's quality as zero.. =)

Anyway.. I have been here for 2 weeks and I am still trying to adapt to the environment here. no mamak, no super, 5.30am is like 7am in the morning in Malaysia, the sky grows dark at 5pm, freaking high currency rate.. lalalala.. and the list goes on..It's winter now and yeah.. it's cold during the last few days..

As for this week, I had been wandering around Brisbane and UQ and had tried my best to remember the number of every bus that i should take. yea.. me and my friend's took the wrong bus last few days as we tried to get home from uni and guess what.. we end up at the other side of the town.

Anyway, can't write alot today as there's too much to write. Here are some of the pictures I took at Brisbane city and I know they will made u have the urge to come and visit me someday ^^v

2 comments:

Zhi LEONG said...

Why so little pictures?
I though you have taken quite a number of photos~~

Anonymous said...

live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173